- Mon 8/10 to Fri 8/14
- 8:30 a.m. – 12:30 p.m.
- Grades: 6-9
- Location: Gym 1 & 2
- Instruction for middle school age students who have not played any high school volleyball
The camp’s objective is to give all participants a good sound foundation in athletic skills, techniques, and strategies while working in an environment of sportsmanship, team play, and safety; and enjoying the summer playing with old friends and meeting new friends while having fun and participating in a unique experience.
- Grouping by age and ability
- Individual and group instruction
- Mini-games daily
- Games, tournaments, contests, and awards
- Free gift for each player
Camp Coordinator: Brian Garrepy – Brian_Garrepy@nksd.net