Boys Lacrosse has been cancelled for 2019
- Mon 6/24 to Fri 6/28
- 8:30 a.m. – 12:30 p.m.
- Grades 3-10
- This is a beginners to intermediate skill level camp for boys.
- Players with NO EXPERIENCE are welcome
- Individual instruction on fundamentals on offense & defense.
- Grouping by age and ability
- Individual and group instruction in all phases and positions
- Equal time for all players
- Daily Scrimmages
- 1 excellent outdoor facility at NKHS
- Contests and awards
- Camp Coordinator Scot Clark. Forward questions to Scotc2447@gmail.com
- Equipment needed for camp – All players must be fully equipped including a stick, helmet, arm pads, shoulder pads, gloves, rubber sole cleats and a mouth guard. An athletic supporter with cup is recommended.
- Free gift for each player
- Bring a Snack and water bottle